Welcome To My World

Thanks for dropping by!

To authors who came across my blog. My sincere apologies to you.

Please just email me or write in the chatbox and I will delete all your ebooks and will not upload any of your ebooks in the future.

To all readers, thank you and do add me in facebook at gagaoen@gmail.com for the same cause.

All ebook links will expire eventually and I will NOT re-up it again. Thanks.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Innocent Traitor



I am now a condemned traitor . . . I am to die when I have hardly begun to live.

It is the story of Lady Jane Grey -- "the Nine Days' Queen" -- a fifteen-year-old girl who unwittingly finds herself at the center of the religious and civil unrest that nearly toppled the fabled House of Tudor during the sixteenth century.

The child of a scheming father and a ruthless mother, for whom she is merely a pawn in a dynastic game with the highest stakes, Jane Grey was born during the harrowingly turbulent period between Anne Boleyn's beheading and the demise of Jane's infamous great-uncle, King Henry VIII. With the premature passing of Jane's adolescent cousin, and Henry's successor, King Edward VI, comes a struggle for supremacy fueled by political machinations and lethal religious fervor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis