Welcome To My World

Thanks for dropping by!

To authors who came across my blog. My sincere apologies to you.

Please just email me or write in the chatbox and I will delete all your ebooks and will not upload any of your ebooks in the future.

To all readers, thank you and do add me in facebook at gagaoen@gmail.com for the same cause.

All ebook links will expire eventually and I will NOT re-up it again. Thanks.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Once and Always



It was a marriage neither of them wanted.

She was orphaned, bewildered, and newly arrived from America to claim her rightful place in English society.

He was a black bear of a man - in temperament as well as size. Sought after by every matchmaking mama in London, he terrified the debutantes with his brusque manners and barely concealed sexuality.

But in Victoria he had met his match. Young, bereaved, and at first frightened, she quickly measured up to Jason. If not in size, then most certainly in spirit. A war of passion, wit, temper and manners was declared - a battle of a marriage that both were determined to win.

5 comments:

  1. hi, i tried to download this but it says the link expired? can you check please? good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adibah, will check on the link and will udate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mille, i had managed to download it. thanks ;)

    wondering if you have any other mcnaught historical romance stories? i am looking for until you actually.

    this is my first time reading her works, i was just done with whitney, my love. i just can't believe she was that good. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adibah! Glad you like Whitney,my love. I do have Until You, I just haven't posted it yet but it'll come today. If you enjoy historical romance, try Johanna Lindsey or Julie Garwood - I think I posted The Gift and Prince Charming. I like The Gift,try reading that,quite funny but good read. I'll be posting more Julie Garwood cause I like her books. I 'll try and post more historical romance ebooks.
    Enjoy your read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis